6 June 2016

Diabetes study on RI

Dear Raymond Islanders,

Hi my name is Kirsten Mackintosh. I live here on the Island and am a registered nutritionist with Nutrition Society Australia.

I have been working with Diabetes Australia Vic for 8 years and deliver the Life! program to Victorians at risk of developing diabetes. Part of my work is gathering data on the lifestyles of Victorians to help us identify what are the easiest/smallest changes people could make to their lifestyle to mitigate their risk of developing chronic disease.

I need 45 people who are willing to be interviewed for a study to help us learn more about preventing diabetes in our community. 

  • Are you over 45?
  • Don’t have Diabetes?
  • Not had cancer in the past three months?
  • Do you have a spare hour for an interview?
  • If you fit any of the above criteria please call me on 0438526933.

Your help with this large, Victorian Government funded longitudinal study is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely,

Kirsten Mackintosh
Life! Facilitator Diabetes Australia Victoria
390 Centre Rd Raymond Island
Email: kmacki@swancove.com.au