27 June 2016

Mind games

Keep those little grey cells warm and working and beat the clock unscrambling these winter anagrams:



1. LOCD
11. LKNEFWSAO
2. ETAHER
12. TRSFO
3. ATCO
13. KSI
4. AOENSS
14. IABRETHEN
5. WOSN
15. OSDNWARBO
6. ICCRAT
16. FREI
7. CIE
17. IECILC
8. SARFC
18. SGEOLV
9. IDLAZRZB
19. SNNWMAO
10. EZREFE
20. SREATWE


Cockies Corner.

A Texas rancher was travelling past farmer Brians front gate, noticed him in the paddock, so decided to call in and say hello. "I am Earl from Texas, how big is your farm?”. "About a thousand acres" answered Brian.  “Well," said Earl, "my smallest paddock is four thousand acres and my fences are bigger than yours. That's because my cattle are huge, my sheep weigh in at 80 pounds and my chooks are the size of turkeys. Yes sir, everything is bigger in Texas".  At that moment a mob of kangaroos raced through the paddock “What the hell are those?” asked the astonished Texan. Farmer Brian, looked and said “Don’t you have grasshoppers in Texas?”