5 September 2016

Mind games

Cockie's corner

There was a blonde who was tired of all the blonde jokes and decided to dye her hair brown. She felt happy and went for a drive out the back Sarsfield, where good old farmer Jane was moving her mob of sheep along a country lane. The blonde asked the farmer "If I guess the number of sheep you have, may I have one?" "Sure," he said. Out of the blue she blurted out "352".The farmer was stunned but kept his word and allowed her to pick out a sheep. She looked, and searched, and finally picked out the cutest. The farmer looked hard at her and said, "If I guess what colour your hair really is, may I have my dog back!"

---


Greg Juckert sent in the link to a very French, very funny stage act... Be sure to watch the diner's expression when the plate is removed:
Mariele's Dinner

---


A travelling salesman was on his way to an appointment but had no idea what the time was. As he was driving pass farmer Toms property he noticed the farmer in the paddock sitting on a bucket and brushing his prized bull's back legs. The salesman climbed over the fence, walked up to the front of the bull and asked "Could you please tell me the time." 
The farmer slowly lifted the left testicle and said "It's three," he then lifted the right testicle and said "twenty. The correct time is 3.20 pm." The salesman was absolutely astounded and asked the farmer how can he tell the time by lifting the bulls testicle whist sitting on the bucket. "Well." said the farmer, "from where I am sitting I can see the Town Hall clock behind you."